IAPO staff encourages you to have your agriculture project evaluated by an experienced IAPO staff member.
Direct Term Loans
Direct term loans are available for machinery, livestock, structures and land. IAPO staff will work with individuals to develop a viable business plan and loan application. Terms of repayment are determined individually for each loan based on the project cash flow.
Operating credit loans may be available for purchase of direct input costs such as seed or fertilizer. Operating credit loans must revolve on a yearly basis. Special assignments and risk management tools are required with these loans.
Other Loan Programs
- Tile Drainage Loans - IAPO offers tile drainage loans that are similar to tile drainage loans currently available to off-reserve farmers for installing tile and drains on agricultural land.
- Available for 75 per cent of project costs, to a maximum of $20,000 per year at 6 per cent.
- Balance of project costs may be financed under regular IAPO loan terms.
- Available for owned or rented properties
- Repayment terms of up to 10 years.
IAPO Loan Application Form
IAPO Beginning Farmers Financing
IAPO Beginning Farmers Financing - Click here for details